Thursday, February 02, 2006

My Love Affair With Last.fm

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a total music geek - I am always looking for new music, reading music news, going to the listening stations at Virgin in Union Square, playing with my Amazon recommendations just so I could just find something new. When Marc told me about Last.fm, I took a peek, installed their "audioscrobbler" and waited for recommendations which are based on what you play in your iTunes. For a really long time, I kept getting The Flaming Lips as my number 1 recommendation (Marc did too, so we thought they paid them off). They changed it a while ago and I just started to get hooked again. I will share my Top 10 tracks played here for you as charted on Last.fm - soon I'll link my charts here, too!

cinnabon26's Last.fm Weekly Tracks Chart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home