Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Not Another Tie!


Golf lessons from T3
Originally uploaded by Cha-lot.
If your Dad is anything like mine, you are probably scratching your head as to what to give him for Father's Day. My Dad always give me the, "all I want is a hug" routine, but I just want to get him something besides cd's (getting a tie for him is completely worthless - my dad's a jeans and t-shirt guy, and that is just as lame).

Enter Excitations - they are a company that provides experiences to your dad that you can't put in a box. Why give golf clubs when you can provide a lesson with a pro? If your Dad is a car fanatic, he can learn to drive a racing car or drive his dream sports car for a day. In this day and age where everything is customized and catered to your personal needs and wants, giving an active gift along with a memory is way better than a passive gift that may be sitting in a box somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home