Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Crazy Changes!

If anyone reads this blog and is wondering why there's been a lack of posts, just wanted to let you know that no, I am not becoming a part of the abandoned blog graveyard! Actually, a lot has been going on - I just moved from Jackson Heights to Williamsburg and also started a new job within one week of each other, so I've been adjusting to both.

Yeah, so rather than reading up on branding, I've been obsessed with Gothamist, Free Williamsburg, Curbed, Brownstoner, and Chowhound. I've been researching every iota of what's happening on Grand Street which is right around the corner from me here in East Williamsburg which does in fact exist! It's really exciting to be in the part of the general Williamsburg area that is still rough around the edges and the energy is real good here.

Alright, enough of this - let's get back to Culture Junk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home